Our mission is to serve our community by maintaining a standard of excellence in the delivery of high quality health care. Our talented clinical team strives to enhance the quality of our patients lives by providing compassionate and comprehensive in-home health services to promote healing and recovery.
Home Health Care may be indicated if a patient:
- Needs short-term assistance after surgery or hospital stay.
- Requires skilled nursing services such as wound care, teaching, observation, and assessment.
- Assistance with IV therapy, including IV antibiotic and IV hydration, Foley Catheter and ostomy care.
- Chronic or terminal illness.
- New diagnosis or exacerbation of an existing diagnosis.
- Older adults who may have an illness or disability and needs assistance at home.
- Exhibits behaviors that indicate a risk for falls.
- Frequent re-hospitalizations.
- Needs specialized therapy for mobility problems, bowel or bladder incontinence, vision problems, ADL needs, or new DME training,
- Assistance in managing medications.
- Requires teaching on a disease process or medication.
Who pays for Home Health Care?
If you are eligible for Home Health coverage through Medicare or Medi-Cal, our office will bill them directly. As for insurance coverage, we will verify upon receipt any assignment of benefits. We will bill your insurance carrier directly.
HOME HEALTH IS MEDICARE AND MEDI-CAL CERTIFIED.